What are Cryptids?
What's a Cryptid???? It's an animal (or is it?) or animal/human (or is it?) whose existence is unproven but their folklore abounds! No corpse or live specimen has ever been documented by the scientific community but sightings of the creatures feed the lore! Loch Ness, Big Foot, Mothman, Chupacabra - they roam the earth and NOW they're roaming Keller's Corn Maze. Do you think they're real?
Click here to plan your Cryptids encounter at Keller's Fall Festivities now!
- Renowned for its attacks on livestock
- There are two common versions of Chupacabra a reptilian kind and the true kind which is canid kind
- The term Bigfoot is used to describe a legendary race of ape men all over the world
- It is believed Bigfoot stands at around eight to ten feet tall
- Despite it's name mothman is reportedly more humanoid owl-like than moth-like
- Mothman is often reported to be about 7 feet tall, with a wingspan of about 10 to 15 feet, and can fly over 100 mph
- The Tokoloshe reportedly resembles a zombie, poltergiest, or gremlin and is created by South African shamans who were offended by someone
- The Tokoloshe loves to wander and get itself into mischief
Loch Ness Monster
- Also known by the nickname Nessie
- Nessie is virtually the symbol of cryptids