2500 Johnson Rd
Oswego, IL 60543
*Use driveway entrance off of Johnson Road only, not Schlapp Road.
Open April 28 through June, then mid-July to October 31!
Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Call for holiday hours
COVID safety. We will follow all current state guidelines. Please refer to our Safety Plan for more details.
*No pets please! NO SMOKING or e-cigarettes allowed! You are welcome to smoke in your car.
Oswego Farmstand opens yearly at the end of April to kick off the growing season!
- Hanging baskets
- Beautiful planters
- Specialty annuals
- Locally-grown perennials
- Locally-grown flats of bedding flowers
- Vegetable, fruit, and herb plants
Oswego Farmstand is closed for the month of June but reopens in July with a variety of vegetables. Many are homegrown right on our Oswego farm! We also sell seasonal fruit.
- SWEET CORN
- Hot and sweet peppers
- Yellow squash
- Green beans
- Illinois favorites such as peaches, watermelons, & muskmelons
- Michigan blueberries
Oswego Farmstand sells APPLES you can pick right off the trees in our Oswego apple orchard!
- Apple picking begins in late August and is available daily. It continues until late October, while supplies last.
- We also sell pre-picked apples for your convenience. Since we have apple varieties that ripen throughout the late summer and fall, we offer a large selection of your favorite varieties.
We also sell PUMPKINS you can pick right off the vines in our large Oswego pumpkin patch!
- Daily pumpkin picking is available early fall through Halloween. We also sell pre-picked pumpkins for your convenience.
Oswego Farmstand is the home of our SATURDAY & SUNDAY FESTIVITIES beginning early September and ending the last weekend of October. It also includes Columbus Day. Enjoy our 10-acre corn maze, kids play area, animal barn, wagon rides, and more! Don’t miss our homemade apple cider donuts, kettle corn, fudge, and other delicious treats while you are visiting the farm on Saturdays and Sundays in the fall.
- Straw bales
- Cornstalk bundles
- Ornamental corn
- Apple butter
- Pumpkin butter
Sold Throughout the Seasons
Jellies & Jams
Salad Dressings & Salsas
Specialty Jarred Goods