Keller’s Corn and Zucchini Sauté
Corn, onion, and zucchini (and optional hot peppers) all can be purchased at Keller’s Farmstands
- ¼ cup butter (highly recommend butter, margarine can be used though)
- ½ cup finely diced white onion
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (3/4 pound)
- 3 ears corn, husks and silks removed, kernels cut from cobs
- ½ tsp of salt
- ¹⁄8 tsp black pepper
- Optional: Chopped, seeded mild or hot peppers (jalapeño or serrano), to taste
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until foamy and lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook onion (and optional peppers), stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender, about 3 minutes.