The safety and health of our visitors, as well as our staff, are our top priorities! Please follow all safety guidelines.
Safety Measures That Remain in Place:
- Following current health guidelines, including mask mandates, put forth by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Following capacity guidelines for the number of visitors on our farm and in our Farmstands
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at the Farmstands
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the farm and Farmstands
- At this time, there are no bathrooms or portajohns for public use at our Farmstands
Our Expectations for Visitors:
- Only visit if you are feeling well. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- We request that customers follow social distancing guidelines for everyone's safety, and to respect varying comfort levels others may have.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 is a contagious disease which can cause severe respiratory illness. Risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in public places. Older adults and people with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself and other visitors with your group, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or other diseases.