Our new attraction is back in 2022. Plan to visit our Sunflower Field this Summer!!
The KELLER’S PICK YOUR OWN SUNFLOWER FIELD made its debut in the Summer of 2021 and is back this year! Our 3 acres of sunflowers will produce over 60,000 blooms for you to enjoy!
- Saturday, August 13 and Sunday August 14,
- Friday August 19 through Sunday August 21,
- Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28
Hours are 9:30am to 5pm, last entry at 3:30pm
Limited timed entry for safety. If you are vaccinated, masks are not required.
There are photo opportunities in the field, and the Farmstand will be open for those who might like to shop.
Online tickets are $10+fees – tickets grant you access to the Sunflower Field, children's play area, PLUS 2 blooms that you can pick yourself!! (You may also purchase extras.)
We strongly recommend you purchase your tickets online to guarantee your entry – visit KellersSunflowers.com to reserve!
Tickets are also available at the ticket booth on a first come first served basis<
Please note that ticket quantities at the ticket booth may be limited and are subject to a higher price.
*Children ages 4 and under are free, no ticket needed. Free blooms, however, are only for paid tickets holders.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Helpful Hints For Your Visit
- Please stay on the marked paths to enjoy our Sunflower Field and preserve the experience for other guests. This is a summer activity in direct sun, so bring water and wear sun protection.
- Remember to dress for the weather! If it has rained recently, the field could be muddy or uneven. Wear appropriate footwear!
- Strollers and wagons are permitted in the Sunflower Field. However the path is not paved and may be uneven.
- Pets and smoking are prohibited at Keller's Farmstand.
- Along the path, we have set up a few spots we think will offer a perfect backdrop for photos! Please snap your photos quickly when other guests are waiting. Be kind to our props please!
- The Keller's Sunflower Field is open rain or shine, however, we reserve the right to limit the number of guests in the field for everyone’s safety or temporarily close the field due to inclement weather.