Keller’s Apple or Pumpkin Butter Crescents
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls*
- 8 tbsp. Keller’s Farmstand Amish Apple or Pumpkin Butter (Be sure to have extra on hand for extra goodness!)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar (or brown sugar)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Open Crescent Rolls and carefully separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 tbsp. apple or pumpkin butter onto each triangle.
- Roll up triangles as usual, starting at the wide end.
- Transfer to an ungreased, non-stick cookie sheet.
- Brush the top of each roll with egg whites.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle mixture over the top of each roll.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until dough is golden brown. The inside has extra moisture from the apple or pumpkin butter; it will take a few minutes longer to cook than the traditional rolls.*
- Enjoy! Serve with extra apple or pumpkin butter, if desired.