Keller’s Fried Apples
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
- 3 medium Keller’s Farmstand apples, peeled and sliced (We love using Gala or any other baking apples – but ask us for recommendations too!)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. Keller’s Farmstand Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted, add apples, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Stir until all apples are coated.
- Sauté until softened and slightly browned (about 8-10 minutes).