Keller’s Baked Oatmeal with Apples, Cranberries, and Pecans
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
• 2 C. old-fashioned oats
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• ¼ C. light brown sugar
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp. salt
• 2 Keller’s Farmstand Baking Apples, peeled, cored, and diced (Ask us for recommendations!)
• 2 large eggs
• 2 C. milk, (Please choose the milk of your choice – skim, 2%, whole, almond, etc.)
• ½ tsp. vanilla extract
• 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
• 2 tbsp. Keller’s Farmstand Maple Syrup
• ½ C. pecans, chopped
• ½ C. dried cranberries
• Preheat oven to 325F
• Grease a 2 qt. casserole dish. Set aside.
• In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, melted butter, and maple syrup.
• In another bowl, combine oats, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
• Add the dry mixture to the milk mixture together with the diced apples, pecans, and cranberries. Stir until combined.
• Transfer to the greased baking dish and bake for about 45-50 minutes, until set and golden brown on top.
• Serve warm or at room temperature. It’s tasty and very good with extra Keller’s Farmstand Maple Syrup and butter on top.