Keller’s Butter Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Did you know that Keller's Farmstand sells sweet potato plants during our Flower & Garden season in springtime? Stop by in May or June to pick up your veggie plants!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 large)
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, or coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut them into 1-inch-thick rounds, and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with butter or coconut oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat. Arrange them in a single layer on the foil, with at least 1/2 inch between the rounds.
- Place baking sheet on the middle rack in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds and roast for another 20 minutes. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. It should slide easily into rounds.
Sweet potatoes and seasonings may be purchased at all Keller’s Farmstand locations!