Keller’s Chicken Verde
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
• 3 C. cooked and shredded chicken
• 1 packet taco seasoning
• 16 oz. jar of Keller’s Farmstand Amish salsa verde
• 1 diced jalapeno
• 1 C. sour cream or Greek yogurt
• In a mixing large bowl, combine the chicken, seasoning, salsa, and pepper.
• Put into a skillet pan, on medium heat, and cook for 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir occasionally.
• Remove from the heat and add in the sour cream or yogurt.
• Serve as filling in a taco or burrito; over a salad; or over rice.