Keller’s Mexican Street Corn Dip
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
- 3 ears Keller’s Farmstand sweet corn
- ¼ C. mayonnaise
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. cotija cheese, crumbled
- ½ C. cilantro, chopped (You may need more to use the cilantro as a garnish.)
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (If you don’t have a grill available, you can cook the corn on the stove. Pour 3 cups of corn kernels into a dry pan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally so that the kernels darken.)
- Roast the corn on the grill until somewhat charred on all sides. Remove the corn from the grill and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, cut the corn kernels from the cob and set them aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and mayo together until smooth.
- Stir in the cayenne pepper and cotija cheese.
- Fold in the corn kernels and chopped cilantro.
- Add lime wedge garnish and cilantro and serve.