Keller’s Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Many thanks to our longtime Naperville Farmstand team member, Beth Ubben, for sharing her recipe with us!
- 6 Keller’s apple cider donuts, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 Keller’s apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ cups half & half
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8” x 8” baking dish.
- Mix donuts and apples in baking dish.
- Whisk half & half, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour mixture over donuts and apples. Let sit until absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Ask us about the best apples from our orchard to try for this recipe!