Sun-Dried Tomato Spread
This appetizer spread is a big hit at Keller parties! Why? It's delicious, EASY, and perfect for using homegrown basil and parsley. Make a double batch - one for now, one for wintertime. Our Sun-Dried Tomato Spread freezes well. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ½ oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- ¼ cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
*Make this dip the day before serving so flavors can blend.
- Scoop sun-dried tomatoes out of the jar and place in a food processor.
- Add a small amount of the oil. (If you use all of the oil, the mixture is too oily. If you don’t use the oil, the mixture will be hard to spread.)
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Process until pureed and well-blended. Serve at room temperature with water crackers. Makes 1 cup of spread.