Watermelon Basil Salad
This Watermelon Basil Salad tastes refreshing and is perfect for summer. It doesn’t hurt that it’s incredibly easy to throw together, too. Stop in for watermelon and other picnic necessities at one of our farmstands!
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 4 cups ½-inch watermelon cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Stack basil leaves on top of each other and roll tightly into a log.
- Slice lengthwise into thin ribbons. Combine basil and watermelon in a large bowl.
- Drizzle lemon juice over watermelon. Mix salt and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over watermelon and toss to combine.
- Chill salad for 1 hour before serving. Dig in!