Keller’s Dump Cake
Many thanks to our longtime Farmstand team member, Kellie Dietz, for sharing her recipe with us!
• 1 package of cake mix, any flavor
• ½ C. melted butter
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract (or any other flavor extract of your choice)
• 1 jar of Keller’s Farmstand Amish pie filling, any flavor
• 2 ¼ oz. sliced almonds (optional)
• Preheat oven to 350 F.
• Grease a 9” x13” baking pan.
• In a mixing bowl, combine the pie filling and extract.
• Pour into the 9” x13” pan, spreading until even.
• Pour the dry cake mix over the top of the filling. DO NOT STIR.
• Cover the cake mix with the melted butter. DO NOT STIR.
• Sprinkle with almonds (optional).
• Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown in color.
• Serve hot or – for extra goodness – at room temperature with ice cream or whipped cream.