Stuffed Pepper Soup
Tastes like you've made stuffed peppers but without all the work. This could almost fit into a "stew" category. Easy, easy, easy!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 28oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 c. cooked converted or long-grain white rice
- 2 c. chopped green pepper
- ¼ c. packed brown sugar
- 1 28oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown beef and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30-40 minutes, or until peppers are tender.
- Makes 10 servings.